In an innovative collaboration between academia and industry, one of the world’s leading business schools in luxury brand management, ESSEC Business School, is launching a unique program designed for anyone working in the luxury/premium industries interested in better understanding the luxury consumer. Participants will be able to apply this learning to their own industries and to help elevate their brand positioning. The course is represented by an ESSEC Professor with high level of expertise in the luxury industry and boutique advisory firm Hydra Advisory, represented by three former luxury executives and ESSEC Alumni. Attendees will get to interact synchronously in this engaging online program delivered by leading experts with a wealth of experience in the luxury industry.
All workshop participants are also entitled to a complimentary one-hour virtual consultation with one of our luxury experts (terms and conditions apply).
Who should attend?
This series of workshops is applicable to not only those working within the premium and luxury industry, but also, within any ecosystem that wishes to position their brand as premium and target luxury and HNWI customers - Banking, Insurance, Wellness & Holistic Living, Premium Restaurants, Home Improvement, Hotels & Tourism, Airlines, Automobiles, Professional Services, to name a few.
- Executives and managers working in a premium/luxury brand or one that wants to elevate their brand status
- Executives and managers working in a brand that sells to luxury clientele (i.e. banking, wealth management, hospitality, insurance, automotive, etc.)
- Middle and senior marketing management
- Brand managers and brand directors
- Marketing and commercial directors
- Brand owners
ABOUT THE EXPERTS: