ESSEC values its alumni community, and as part of our continuous commitment to nurture high-impact leaders, we are pleased to announce the launch of the Alumni Tuition Grant and Referral Scheme for the ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA Asia-Pacific program, to promote life-long learning and mentorship among our alumni members*.
Ranked #2 in diversity and career outcomes by QS in 2022, the program is designed to address the demands of senior management operating in Asia via its innovative curriculum, inclusive learning approach, and a pan-Asian core with a global reach. Placed at #10 in international course experience by The Financial Times EMBA ranking in 2020, the program has 2 international residencies and is delivered in Singapore face to face over a 15-month period to fit the schedule of busy executives. Participants can look forward to an excellent learning environment, exposure to a global network, and acquiring the skills needed to develop and execute their corporate vision and strategy.
Alumni Referral Scheme
Through this scheme, our alumni have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the EMBA program by nominating eligible candidates. As an ESSEC alumnus, you are the best advocate for the program, and our goal is to attract high-achieving professionals like you.
The referral process is simple, and all it takes is a few minutes for you to fill in the referral form below to make your nomination. Candidates who are admitted into the program stand to enjoy a grant of up to 10% of the $100,00 tuition fee (in SGD) that is funded by the individual, excluding the portion that is sponsored by the employer.
As a token of our appreciation, referees will be gifted with a tree planted and tagged to their name via EcoMatcher - an innovative green technology platform, along with a $200 Amazon Gift Voucher.
Terms & Conditions:
- What is considered an eligible referral?
- The referee must be an alumnus/a of ESSEC Business School.
- The alumnus/a must fill out the referral form, and ESSEC Asia-Pacific must receive the form before the candidate starts his/her application process.
- The alumnus/a must be named on the candidate's application form as the referee who has recommended the ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA Asia-Pacific program.
- What is considered an ineligible referral?
- Referral takes place after the candidate has submitted an application.
- Referral without proof of documentation, i.e., the referral form.
- Referral of candidates who are sponsored by their companies to participate in the ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA Asia-Pacific program.
For more information on these new initiatives, please contact our Program Advisor: