The past 2 years pandemic and Covid-related travel restrictions have disrupted traditional brick & mortar luxury stores. The acceleration of ecommerce, new forms of engagement such as live-streaming but also virtual stores, gaming and social commerce have further challenged offline retail.
But interestingly, luxury stores emerged from the pandemic as more strategic than ever, with a need for luxury retailers to invent new retail KPI’s and transform their sales associates in empowered multimedia brand ambassadors.
In this masterclass, on 20 January 2022 at 12 PM (CET), Professor Denis Morisset will share his research on the future of retail in the digital age, around these specific issues:
- Analysing the future of luxury ecommerce
- Defining the new facets of Omni channel & “phygital”
- Presenting an omni channel diagnosis tool
- Retail reinvention around digital innovation
- Transforming sales associates in multimedia brand ambassadors – new retail KPI’s
- Why luxury brands must invest more in sales associates
The presentation will leverage on 12 + years of mystery shopping + Omni channel safari achieved by Prof. Morisset’s master & MBA students in Paris, HK, Shanghai, Beijing. It will show practical recent best and worse practices observed among the most famous brands.
Professor Denis Morisset
Luxury Marketing Professor,
Please fill out the form to register.