Join us for the upcoming ESSEC Global MBA Masterclass, where Prof. Denis Morisset will discuss the increasing importance of experience in the luxury industry
During this Masterclass, Prof. Morisset will decode the evolving meaning and growing importance of experience for luxury consumers. He will discuss how far should luxury brands embrace this experiential trend and how can they enhance the luxury shopping experience in their offline and online retail channels. He will assess the opportunity for them to achieve brand extensions into experiential categories outside of their core business. He will share some best practices and possible risks of brand dilution. The following topics will be addressed.
- How to push the boundaries of the shopping experience in luxury flagship stores?
- How to push to boundaries of shopping experience online?
- The case of luxury brand extensions into hotels (Ferragamo, Versace, Bvlgari, Armani)
- Decoding LVMH acquisition of Belmond
- Are luxury trains the future of luxury travel?
- The case of LVMH Cheval Blanc luxury hotel brand
- Opportunities around home products and luxury real estate
Join us on:
- Date: 15 December 2020
- Time: 12PM - 1:30PM CET
Prof. Denis Morisset
Prof. Denis Morisset worked for 25 years in the luxury fashion industry (Ralph Lauren, Pierre Balmain, Giorgio Armani, etc.). In 2004, he started a new career as a luxury marketing professor at ESSEC Business School (Paris and Singapore), specializing in luxury brand management, luxury distribution and retail, luxury service, luxury hotel management and luxury guest experience. Based in China six months per year, Prof. Morisset is also a visiting professor in ESSEC's partner business schools in Beijing, Shanghai, and HK.
Please fill out the form to register.