What you will gain from the program
- Embed the Design Thinking ideology and framework into daily work/lives;
- Be equipped with practical tools and skills to implement Design Thinking in organisations;
- Discover practical problems through empathy, define problem statements, ideate, develop rapid-prototypes and test customer-centric solutions;
- Adopt an innovative and agile mindset to support organisational transformation and inspire change;
- Learn from a top institution from anywhere in the world.
Who should attend?
Any individual (or teams) looking to understand, apply and integrate the Design Thinking mindset, tools and methods into their day to day business challenges or empower their teams to do so including (but not limited to):
- Business owners/leaders and senior management
- Product Developers / Innovation & Transformation professionals
- Marketing and Sales professionals
- Entrepreneurs and Start‐ups
Please fill out the form on the right to receive by email the link to download the
#OpportunityInCrisis Masterclass (Online): Applying Design Thinking to Seize Emerging Opportunities in Crises brochure.