- Upskill participants and help them integrate the Design Thinking mindset, tools & method to their day to day business challenges.
- Be equipped with practical tools and skills for the implementation of Design Thinking within organizations.
- Specifically, guide participants to apply Design Thinking to identify practical problems worth solving via empathy and define stage, ideation,rapid-prototyping, and testing customer-centric solutions.
- Overall support cultural transformation by helping participants harness customer-centricity, become more innovative, agile and be problem solvers whilst understanding how to ignite and excite others (including leaders) around the possibilities this offers
- Gain leading-edge knowledge on leading innovation
- Develop insights on how to leverage and align key stakeholders to innovate.
Who should attend?
- Senior directors, directors, and senior managers
- Heads of Learning & Development, Innovation Strategy
- Professionals and consultants involved in innovation
- Marketing directors and managers
- Entrepreneurs, Start-ups
Please fill out the form on the right to receive by email the link to download the Design Thinking brochure.