Join our next event at ESSEC Executive Education, our executive campus located in the heart of Paris-La Défense, a chance to explore the topic of talent management in the luxury sector with a panel of experts and to interact with the EMiLUX academic team hosting the event.
MEET OUR SPEAKERS
- Marc Chaya, Co-founder and CEO Maison Francis Kurkdjian
Marc Chaya is President and CEO of Maison Francis Kurkdjian, a luxury fragrance house he co-created in 2009 with star perfumer Francis Kurkdjian. Chaya’s primary focus is strategy, marketing, sales and business management while Kurkdjian’s focus is to envision and compose the eponymous fragrance collection. On March 20th, 2017, Chaya and Kurkdjian announced the sale of a majority stake in Maison Francis Kurkdjian to LVMH.
- Grace Nida, Senior Client Partner & MD, Global Luxury Sector, Korn/Ferry International
Grace Nida is one of the premier global recruiters in retail and luxury and the dominant consumer recruiter. She conducts C-level searches in the luxury, FMCG, private equity and the media and entertainment space. She is extremely well regarded both by clients and candidates for her strategic insights and outstanding relationship skills. Based in Paris, Ms. Nida leads Korn Ferry's luxury practice. She also leads the retail practice for Asia Pacific and manages the consumer practice in Japan.
- Michael Boroian, Founding CEO & MD, Sterling Consulting
Michael Boroian is recognized as one of the leading executive search consultants in the sector of Fashion, Retail and Luxury Goods. He has completed key search assignments for the fashion and luxury sectors’ leading brands. With a specialization in recruiting CEO/MD and Creative/Artistic Director positions, he has successfully placed talent throughout Europe, the United States, Japan and Southeast Asia.
- Kellie McSorley, Founder & CEO, SILK search
Kellie McSorley is the founder of SILK Search, the London-based boutique headhunting firm specialising in senior executive appointments in the luxury industry in areas such as high fashion, fine jewellery, private aviation, fine wine and luxury automotive sectors. Launched in 2008, SILK Search began in a small top floor office in London Mayfair, and has grown to six consultants and a multilingual research team with affiliate partners in Paris, Hong Kong, Dubai and Sydney.
SAVE THE DATE!
- Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2018
- Time: From 5:30 to 8:00 pm
- Location: ESSEC Executive Education, CNIT, Paris-La Défense
5:30 pm: Welcome
5:45 pm: Round Table
7:30 pm: Networking Cocktail
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE EMILUX EXPERIENCE
- A 13 months part-time executive program fully taught in English
- A solid expertise in Luxury Management from ESSEC Business School and SDA Bocconi School of Management
- A modular format with seven 1-week modules taught in Paris, Milan, Singapore, Mumbai and Dubai
- Two top-ranked global academic institutions and access to a combined alumni network of excellence
In partnership with
Please fill out the form to register.