Success in today’s complex global market requires superior leadership skills, a flexible mind and a collaborative work style.
The ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA program is an 18-month rich learning experience for seasoned professionals seeking to move their career forward.
Join our next info-session: explore the content of the ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA, interact with the program alumni and meet the academic team.
- Date: Thursday, March 10, 2016
- Time: From 6:15 to 8:00 pm
- Location: ESSEC Executive Education, CNIT, Paris-La Défense
MEET THE EMBA TEAM
|Natalie Kettner, Director of Executive Programs on the program's key assets: the leadership development track, the career advancement track, international residencies and group projects on strategy or entrepreneurship.|
|Thierry Graeff, Admissions Advisor on the admission process and the various financing options: company/personal financing, scholarships.|
- 18 month part-time program
- Program 100% in English
- 2 formats to fit your schedule: Modular or Weekend
- A double-diploma from ESSEC & Mannheim
- Various locations: Paris, Mannheim, Asia, North America
- Individual and group coaching sessions
- Entrepreneurial Project / Strategic Project
- Average age: 37
- Average number of nationalities: 15
- Average work experience: 12 years
◊ 6:15 pm: Welcome
◊ 6:30 pm: Overview of the program
◊ 7:00 pm: Alumni testimonials
◊ 7:30 pm: Admissions Process & Financing options
◊ 8:00 pm: Networking Cocktail
Please fill out the form to register.