ESSEC Business School, founded in 1907 in France, is one of the world’s top international business schools. In 2014, ESSEC Asia-Pacific launched the MSc in Management of Health Industries program in its Singapore campus located in one-north. This 1-year part-time program is Asia’s first-of- its-kind program that combines global health insights with regional best practices.
Key Program Benefits
- Acquire Asian insights and global perspectives from industry thought leaders and professors from Europe and Asia
- Develop cross-functional management skills, technical and analytical skill sets required of management roles
- Enjoy individual mentorship from our professor and an industry leader
- Leverage ESSEC’s expertise, corporate and academic networks in the healthcare industries
- Enhance career progression and transformation prospects
Next intake: October 2017
- 1-year program delivered in Singapore over evening sessions and Saturdays every fortnight
- Excellence Scholarships available
Please fill out the form on the right to register for a one-to-one session between now till 30 Sep 2017 with our Executive Program Director or to receive by email the link to download the program brochure. Please be advised that our appointment slots for one-to- one sessions are limited and will be allocated on a first-come- first-served basis.
Financial Times Worldwide Rankings
#3 Best Masters in Management (2016)
#3 Best Masters in Finance (2017)
#18 Executive Education Programs (2017)
ESSEC is accredited by AACSB and EQUIS.