ESSEC Business School, founded in 1907 in France, is one of the world’s top international business schools. In 2014, ESSEC Asia-Pacific launched the MSc in Management of Health Industries program in its Singapore campus located in one-north. This 1-year part-time program is Asia’s first-of-its-kind program that combines global health insights with regional best practices.
Key Program Benefits
- Acquire Asian insights and global perspectives from industry thought leaders and professors from Europe and Asia
- Develop cross-functional management skills, technical and analytical skill sets required
- Enjoy individual mentorship from our professor and an industry leader
- Leverage ESSEC’s expertise, corporate and academic networks in the healthcare industries
- Enhance career progression and transformation prospects
Next intake: October 2018 (this program is only available in ESSEC's Asia-Pacific campus in Singapore)
- 1-year program delivered in Singapore over evening sessions and Saturdays every fortnight
- Excellence Scholarships available
Please fill out the form on the right to register for a one-to-one session or to receive by email the link to download the program brochure.
Financial Times Worldwide Rankings (2017)
#3 Best Masters in Finance
#5 Best Masters in Management
ESSEC is accredited by AACSB and EQUIS.