From home or at work, join the next webinar presenting the Executive Master in Luxury Management. In 30 minutes, discover the specificities of a program designed to develop a global perspective, a more strategic mindset and a deeper knowledge of international luxury markets.
Get answers on how to reach the next step in your career: program courses and structure and all information regarding the admission process.
- Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Time: 10:00 to 10:30 am, Paris time, GMT/UTC+1
The program at a glance:
- A dual program created by ESSEC Business School and SDA Bocconi School of Management, two top European Business School with a long-term expertise in the luxury industry.
- A combined network of over 100,000 alumni across the world.
- An international experience designed to learn the luxury codes by providing you with a comprehensive framework of the Luxury value-chain .
Sylvie Ménissier Novat, Admissions Manager
"The shared vision between ESSEC Business School and SDA Bocconi School of Management will train and develop future leaders who will not only master technical and analytical skills but who will also be exposed to humanities, creativity, art and culture with a broad international scope, during the process of learning the business of Luxury."
An Executive Master in partnership with
Please fill out the form to register.