Return on investment, when dealing with safety or security, is always difficult to measure. With a business oriented mindset, discover with Christian Aghroum how companies justify their security expenses and measure the ROI and added value of implemented cybersecurity measures.
- How can security officers justify every extra euro spent on cybersecurity to the board, especially in a time of financial restraints?
- How can companies move towards a global and positive approach of cybersecurity?
GUEST SPEAKER: Christian AGHROUM
Christian Aghroum, expert on security, cybercrime and crisis management, will answer these questions based on his considerable and valuable experience gained in the French national police force, in international bodies and in the private sector.
- Consultant and CEO of SoCoA
- Vice Chairman of Cyan
- Former Commissaire divisionnaire of the French Judicial Police Force
SAVE THE DATE
- Date: Thursday, May 4, 2017
- Time: From 6:15 to 8:00 pm
- Location: ESSEC Executive Education, CNIT, Paris-La Défense
6:15 pm: Welcome
6:30 pm: Master Class
7:45 pm: Networking Cocktail
8:30 pm: Closing
Please fill in the form to register to the event.
AN ESSEC EXECUTIVE MBA MASTER CLASS
This Master Class, organized by the ESSEC Executive MBA academic team, is open to any candidate, participant, or alumnus of our EMBA programs and to any executive seeking to broaden their knowledge of management and leadership.
MORE ABOUT ESSEC'S EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAMS
- A strong focus on leadership development and entrepreneurship
- A Career Advancement Track to help you achieve your professional goals
- Residencies and company visits in the United States and Asia
- An executive-friendly format: weekends every 2 weeks or 1 week every 6 weeks
- A collaborative work environment
If you are interested in learning more about our EMBAs, take a look at the program brochures: